Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday observations

1. He's a very smiley baby ever since he learned to walk. Often I will look over my shoulder and catch his eye and he will lower his chin and smile a conspiratorial smile, like we have an inside joke that no one else will ever understand.
2. His drawings are always about a story he wants to tell, and not about the finished masterpiece (although some of them are also masterpieces, says his proud mama). Today it was a story about a little fish named Flash who lives in an underwater barn with water bugs and worms. There was lots of straw for all of the animals to eat. Oh, and it's always mixed media and collage, which I love.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Such handsome little boys! I hope I get to meet them soon!

UberMama said...

Lovely. We should all be so lucky as to have mamas who love us as you love these little ones.