Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three hundred sixty-three

So, in an effort to learn to use my camera better, to make documenting our lives more a part of living, I've begun project 365. Only I began a couple of days late, so for me it will be 363. I'm too chicken to open my whole set up to a broader audience yet, but I'll share a few images here from time to time. Taking photos everyday really does help me appreciate the beauty in our routines, in our little house. The growing set of candid snapshots of some of the tiny pieces that make up our days is really making me happy, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so smart to document the tiny shifting pieces of your lives...you will always be able to visit your old selves!

Molly said...

oh those striped pajamas make me miss my little babies! (they both refuse to wear pjs now, sigh)

Anonymous said...

ditto to Molly, and what an adorable little one! :)